[Ysu-academic-senate] Fwd: OFC Nominations

Bob Hogue rahogue at ysu.edu
Wed Sep 16 17:27:56 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chet Cooper <crcooper01 at ysu.edu>
Date: Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 4:23 PM
Subject: OFC Nominations

Dear Senate Colleagues,

As noted at our September meeting, I am writing you to seek nominations for
the at-large representative of the Ohio Faculty Council.  The OFC web page
is located at http://regents.ohio.gov/ofc. To better acquaint yourself with
this organization, please do visit the web page.

The OFC meets the second Friday of each month in the offices of the Ohio
Board of Regents in Columbus.  Meetings start at noon or 1230PM, depending
upon if a visitor, such as the Chancellor, attends the meeting.  I usually
leave the YSU area at 830ish AM and arrive in time to have a short lunch in
the same building as the meeting.  The meeting usually ends around 2OO PM
and I make it back to YSU by 500 PM (traffic dependent).

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me or our former rep,
Tammy King.

I am taking nominations through September 30th.  An email election will be
held from October 1st through 500PM on October 7th.  The next OFC meeting is
Friday, October 9th.

Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers,

Chet