[Ysu-academic-senate] December Senate Meeting

Bob Hogue rahogue at ysu.edu
Mon Nov 29 12:18:56 EST 2010

Message from Academic Senate Chairperson Chet Cooper:

Dear Senators,

We will have a very important meeting of the Academic Senate this Wednesday,
December 4th, at 4:00 PM in the DeBartolo Hall auditorium.

The agenda for this meeting is quite full.  Please do your best to arrive by
4:00 PM so that we can begin the meeting on time and adjourn at a reasonable
time.

Please be sure to carefully read the materials attached to the agenda that
Bob Hogue recently posted to the Senate web page. The Senate will be voting
on several items of importance which may have a significant impact on the
academic enterprise. We will also receive several reports which are likely
to have important implications across campus.

Thank you for your service to our students and the academic division.  I
look forward to seeing you, and hopefully hearing your thoughts, at
Wednesday's meeting.

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate