[Ysu-academic-senate] Cancellation of December 7 Senate meeting

Bob Hogue rahogue at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:55:05 EST 2011

Dear Senate Members,

Given that no substantive agenda items have been submitted to Secretary Bob
Hogue, none of which require formal action, I am cancelling next week's
meeting of the Academic Senate.  Our next scheduled meeting of the Senate is
Wednesday, February 1st at 4:00 PM.  This prolonged period of time between
meetings should allow all Senate Committees to meet and submit activity
reports for the next gathering of the Senate.

In the meantime, I hope the rest of your semester goes well and that your
semester break is quiet, peaceful, and rejuvenating.

Cheers,

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate