[Ysu-academic-senate] Tentative Schedule for Presidential Candidates visit to campus

Carol M. Lamb cmlamb at ysu.edu
Wed Apr 10 11:43:30 EDT 2013

All,

Following is an email that I received from Chet.  Please mark your calendars for these dates and times.

Carol and Exec Committee Members,

I am asking that you communicate the following to ALL members of the Academic Senate.

Dates and times for Presidential Candidate Forums have been TENTATIVELY set. They are as follows:

Monday, April 29th - 1:30pm - 2:3Opm

Thursday, May 2nd - 1:30pm - 2:3Opm

Monday, May 6th - 1:30pm - 2:3Opm

Wednesday, May 8th - 1:30pm - 2:3Opm

It is anticipated that the dates/times will be confirmed within the next week. In the meantime, please hold the above dates/times in your calendars.

I am urging that all Senators, especially the Exec Committee members, make themselves available for these extremely important forums.

Finally, once the dates/times have been confirmed, I will send out a message for you to RSVP regarding your attendance. The latter will be needed to properly secure an appropriate location.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers,

Chet

Carol M. Lamb