[Ysu-academic-senate] December Senate Meeting

Carol M. Lamb cmlamb at ysu.edu
Tue Dec 3 11:37:53 EST 2013

Dear Senate Colleagues,

I am canceling tomorrow’s Academic Senate meeting.

A great many of the Senate committees are hard at work, but do not have reports at this time.  However, in February we WILL meet as scheduled.  In the meantime, please be watching for emails on issues that will be forthcoming.  I know that the Research Committee, Academic Affairs, Standards, Programs, Curriculum, Elections and Balloting, Charter and By-Laws, and Executive committees will have reports for the next meeting.  Therefore, BE PREPARED to actively participate in February's meeting.

In the meantime, I wish you and your families the best during the end of the semester break.

Cheers,

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate