[Ysu-academic-senate] November Academic Senate Meeting

Carol M. Lamb cmlamb at ysu.edu
Thu Oct 31 08:53:25 EDT 2013

Dear Senate Colleagues,

There are no reports from Senate committees ready to be shared with the body, nor is there pressing business to bring before the Senate.  Therefore, I am canceling the November meeting of the Academic Senate.

However, I fully anticipate an active agenda for the December 4th meeting and strongly encourage you to participate.  I also hope to provide materials for your review well in advance of that meeting, so please be looking for further communications.

Best Wishes,

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate

Chester R. Cooper, Jr., Ph.D.