[Ysu-academic-senate] SSI Presentation

Chet Cooper crcooper01 at ysu.edu
Thu Mar 6 06:58:26 EST 2014

Dear Senate Colleagues,

During yesterday's Senate meeting, I strongly urged that we consider the awarding of Associate Degrees for virtually all of our students for various reasons.  Among these reasons was the discovery that these degrees will be part of the "degree completion" portion of the SSI formula.  I cited a presentation at the recent Ohio Faculty Council meeting by Vice Chancellor Dave Cannon.  I just received that presentation and have attached it for your review.

Regards,

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate

--