[Ysu-academic-senate] Senate Meeting and Agenda

Amy I Flick aiflick at ysu.edu
Mon Feb 2 13:16:00 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

First, please accept this reminder that the Academic Senate will meet this Wednesday, February 4th, at 4:00 PM in DeBartolo Hall.  I encourage you to attend.  Several items of importance are scheduled to be discussed.  The agenda may be amended at the meeting to include other topics as well. An updated version has been posted at http://academicsenate.ysu.edu/?page_id=61 with two additional reports from our Academic Standards Committee.

Second, one of the topics up for discussion is attached to this email message.  A current Senator wishes to bring forth a resolution of no confidence against the Interim Provost.  If you recall, in December's meeting a similar resolution against the YSU administration was put forth by Dr. Sinnreich and subsequently tabled.   Most recently, it was discovered that the former resolution was invalid because Dr. Sinnreich was not a Senator at the time of her motion.  In its place, the  is attached resolution is being proferred.

Should you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

I look forward to seeing you at at the meeting on Wednesday.

Cheers,

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate

--