[Ysu-academic-senate] March Agenda Item

Amy I Flick aiflick at ysu.edu
Wed Feb 18 16:19:51 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

In March, Tammy King and Kevin Ball will be presenting on PLA (Prior Learning Assessment). This is something that was addressed in November (the discussion can be found in the minutes at http://academicsenate.ysu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Nov-Minutes-1.pdf), so they will be letting us know where things stand with this issue. To aid our discussion, Tammy has asked that we watch a short video that better describes PLA. The video has been posted on our website (http://academicsenate.ysu.edu/?p=517&preview=true&preview_id=517&preview_nonce=e5b049c3ea&post_format=standard) and is only about two minutes.

Amy