[Ysu-academic-senate] September Senate Agenda- Request for Items

Amy I Flick aiflick at ysu.edu
Wed Aug 17 15:00:09 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a nice summer. We will be having our first senate meeting of the 2016-2017 academic year on September 6 in Room 132 of DeBartolo at 4:00 PM. For those of you who are new, all meetings will take place on the first Wednesday of the month at the same time and place. If you have any items that you need to have placed on the September agenda, please email them to me by end of business on 8/23/2016. On 8/24, I will send the agenda to senators so there is a full week to review the materials.

Also, the minutes for the May meeting can be found here<http://academicsenate.ysu.edu/?page_id=68>. Please review them as one of the first orders of business in September will be the approval of the minutes from the last meeting. Lastly, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thanks!<http://academicsenate.ysu.edu/?page_id=68>

Amy Flick

Composition Co-Coordinator

Department of English