[Ysu-academic-senate] Amended Agenda - Important Presentations

Chet Cooper crcooper01 at ysu.edu
Thu Feb 25 15:04:54 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Due to some oversights as well as very late committee requests, the agenda for next week’s Senate meeting has been amended.  It will be sent to you soon by Senate Secretary Amy Flick.  Please look for it and review it carefully as well as the information contained therein and attached.  PLEASE COME PREPARED TO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING.

Also, please arrive by 4:00 PM.  The meeting WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY at 4:00 PM. The agenda is exceedingly full and begins with an address by President Tressel.  There are some very important items that require action – so again, please prepare accordingly.

In addition, Senators should recognize that the amount of business within the agenda is likely to cause the meeting to run past 5:00 PM.  Should I sense that important discussions are not being completed, I may urge the postponement of the particular issue(s) in order to call a second Senate meeting between Spring Break and the scheduled April meeting.

My thanks to each of you for all the hard work you do on behalf of the Senate and the University.

Cheers,

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate

--
Chester R. Cooper, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor, Biological Sciences

Voice/Phone: 330.941.1361

Notice: This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  This information is intended for the use of the named individual(s) or entity to which it is directed.  It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee and should not be copied or forwarded to any unauthorized persons without prior notification of the author.  If you believe that you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify me by reply e-mail or via the above listed telephone number prior to deleting this message from your system.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Disclaimer: On occasion, it is possible that  attachments may be inadvertently included that do not wholly comply with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).  If a recipient of this email receives such a document, but requires one that fully meets ADA standards, please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I will send a compliant document as soon as practical.