[Ysu-academic-senate] Senate Agenda

Amy I Flick aiflick at ysu.edu
Thu Jan 28 09:55:06 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

The agenda for our February 3 meeting is available here<http://academicsenate.ysu.edu/?page_id=61>. Also, the library committee has created a survey to gather information on how students use library resources. They are asking faculty to administer the survey to their courses to get as much student participation as possible. The survey has been linked (an more thoroughly explained) on the Senate website<http://academicsenate.ysu.edu/>. Susan Clutter will also be discussing this briefly next Wednesday.

Thanks!

Amy Flick

Composition Co-Coordinator

Department of English