[Ysu-academic-senate] Program Review Report

Chet Cooper crcooper01 at ysu.edu
Mon May 2 07:39:58 EDT 2016

Dear Senate Colleagues,

The Academic Program Review Committee has completed its work for this year and will review its findings at this week’s meeting of the Academic Senate (Wednesday, May 4th).  I STRONGLY urge you to attend this meeting, despite the fact that this is “finals week”.  The meeting will begin promptly at 4:00 PM in the DeBartolo Hall Auditorium.  Since this is the last scheduled meeting of the academic year, I ask that you be prepared to stay beyond our normal dismissal time to ensure that all Senate business is concluded.

A brief summary of the Program Review Committee’s findings are attached to this email.  Please review this document and come prepared to participate in any discussion of the report.  The Chair of the Program Review Committee, Dr. Corey Andrews, will be making a presentation.

I would also like to convey my deepest appreciation for all the diligent, hard work performed not just by Corey, but also the entire Program Review Committee – Drs. Patricia Hoyson, Jane Beese, Rebecca Curnalia, A.J. Sumell, Kin Moy, and Bill Vendemia.  Please help acknowledge each of these dedicated academics who have made a significant contribution to our institution.

I look forward to seeing all of you on Wednesday.

Cheers,

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate

--
Chester R. Cooper, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor, Biological Sciences

Voice/Phone: 330.941.1361

Notice: This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  This information is intended for the use of the named individual(s) or entity to which it is directed.  It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee and should not be copied or forwarded to any unauthorized persons without prior notification of the author.  If you believe that you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify me by reply e-mail or via the above listed telephone number prior to deleting this message from your system.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Disclaimer: On occasion, it is possible that  attachments may be inadvertently included that do not wholly comply with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).  If a recipient of this email receives such a document, but requires one that fully meets ADA standards, please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I will send a compliant document as soon as practical.