[Ysu-academic-senate] Senate Meeting This Week! Important!

Chet Cooper crcooper01 at ysu.edu
Tue Sep 6 10:20:05 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to remind you of the first Academic Senate meeting of the 2016-2017 academic year.  You have been sent the agenda previously.  I STRONGLY urge you to attend this meeting and become ENGAGED in the process.  There are several items of importance to be discussed including nominations for Senate Chair, changes to the academic grievance policy, reports about placement testing as well as program review, and a presentation on the recent Campus Climate Survey.  I believe that latter topic should generate ample opportunity for significant discussion upon topics that directly impact the academic environment.

The agenda is available on the Senate webpage (http://academicsenate.ysu.edu)<http://academicsenate.ysu.edu)/>.

If you need to be excused from the meeting, please contact AmAmy I Flick (aiflick at ysu.edu)<mailto:aiflick at ysu.edu)>.

Thank you for your commitment to the YSU and the Academic Senate.   I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Cheers,

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate

--
Chester R. Cooper, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor, Biological Sciences

Voice/Phone: 330.941.1361

Notice: This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  This information is intended for the use of the named individual(s) or entity to which it is directed.  It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee and should not be copied or forwarded to any unauthorized persons without prior notification of the author.  If you believe that you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify me by reply e-mail or via the above listed telephone number prior to deleting this message from your system.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Disclaimer: On occasion, it is possible that  attachments may be inadvertently included that do not wholly comply with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).  If a recipient of this email receives such a document, but requires one that fully meets ADA standards, please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I will send a compliant document as soon as practical.