[Ysu-academic-senate] Reminder and Late Report

Chet Cooper crcooper01 at ysu.edu
Wed May 3 08:27:57 EDT 2017

Dear Senators,

I wish to remind you that today’s Senate meeting is at 4:00 PM in the DeBartolo Hall Auditorium.  Moreover, the agenda is quite full – please be prepared to become wholly engaged in discussions that may lead to the meeting lasting longer than usual.  A quorum will be essential for some of the action items on the agenda.

Also, a late report from the Honors Committee is attached.

Thanks for being a part of the Senate and its important function at our institution.

I look forward to seeing you today.

Cheers,

Chet

--
Chester R. Cooper, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor, Biological Sciences

Voice/Phone: 330.941.1361

Notice: This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  This information is intended for the use of the named individual(s) or entity to which it is directed.  It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee and should not be copied or forwarded to any unauthorized persons without prior notification of the author.  If you believe that you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify me by reply e-mail or via the above listed telephone number prior to deleting this message from your system.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Disclaimer: On occasion, it is possible that  attachments may be inadvertently included that do not wholly comply with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).  If a recipient of this email receives such a document, but requires one that fully meets ADA standards, please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I will send a compliant document as soon as practical.