[Ysu-academic-senate] Upcoming Senate Meeting and Agenda

Chet Cooper crcooper01 at ysu.edu
Sat Mar 31 12:37:51 EDT 2018

Dear Senators,

Amy Flick has distributed the agenda for this Wednesday’s meeting of the Academic Senate.  Click here<http://academicsenate.ysu.edu/?page_id=61> to access the agenda.  I strongly urge you to review the agenda and be prepared to engage in discussion on items of concern to you and your constituency.

Also, note that all faculty and staff are invited to the post-meeting social hour (or two) at the Inner Circle.  Light food will be provided, but beverage purchases are on your own.  The social hour is sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the Academic Senate.  Please do plan to attend and bring a friend!  This is an excellent opportunity for all of us to get to know each other better and our joys and concerns.

Finally, PLEASE TAKE NOTE:  the last scheduled meeting of the Academic Senate shall be held on Wednesday, April 24th at 4:00 PM in the DeBartolo Hall Auditorium.   This date was changed some time ago because the normally scheduled date of May 4th falls during finals week.  To facilitate having quorum to conduct the last of our business for the academic year, the date was changed to Wednesday, April 24th.

Considering the change in the meeting date, committees should act accordingly to complete their work that needs to brought to the Senate for action.

Cheers,

Chet

--
Chester R. Cooper, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor, Biological Sciences

Voice/Phone: 330.941.1361

Notice: This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  This information is intended for the use of the named individual(s) or entity to which it is directed. This message and the information contained therein is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee and should not be copied or forwarded in any manner to any unauthorized person(s) or social medium without prior permission of Dr. Cooper.  If you believe that you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify me by reply e-mail or via the above listed telephone number prior to deleting this message from your system.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Disclaimer: On occasion, it is possible that attachments may be inadvertently included that do not wholly comply with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).  If a recipient of this email receives such a document, but requires one that fully meets ADA standards, please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I will send a compliant document as soon as practical.