[Ysu-academic-senate] Upcoming Senate Meeting Discussion Items

Chet Cooper crcooper01 at ysu.edu
Mon Nov 5 09:43:43 EST 2018

Dear Senators,

Please be sure to review the agenda for this Wednesday’s meeting of the Academic Senate.  There are a couple of actionable items to be addressed.  Moreover, the agenda includes a number of discussion items including an amended leave policy, strategic planning update, Top Hat presentation, discussion regarding the bookstore, and information regarding the upcoming provost search. Therefore, I anticipate that this meeting may run longer than the regular 4:00-5:00 PM meeting time.  Certainly, your full engagement in the business and discussion items would be welcome.

In addition, President Tressel has requested time to address the Senate towards the end of the meeting and discuss a couple of items of interest.

The Senate agenda for our meeting, which will take place on Wednesday in the DeBartolo auditorium at 4:00 PM, is available through a link at the following URL: http://academicsenate.ysu.edu/?page_id=61.

Please read over the agenda and its attachments and come prepared to take part in the discussion.  Given the fullness of the agenda, the meeting shall begin promptly at 4:00 PM.

Thank you for your continued engagement with the Senate and our institution’s academic enterprise.  I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

Cheers,

Chet Cooper, Chair
Academic Senate

--
Chester R. Cooper, Jr., Ph.D.
Professor, Biological Sciences

Voice/Phone: 330.941.1361

Notice: This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  This information is intended for the use of the named individual(s) or entity to which it is directed. This message and the information contained therein is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee and should not be copied or forwarded in any manner to any unauthorized person(s) or social medium without prior permission of Dr. Cooper.  If you believe that you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify me by reply e-mail or via the above listed telephone number prior to deleting this message from your system.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Disclaimer: On occasion, it is possible that attachments may be inadvertently included that do not wholly comply with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).  If a recipient of this email receives such a document, but requires one that fully meets ADA standards, please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I will send a compliant document as soon as practical.