[YSU-Academic-Senate] Upcoming Senate Meeting Agenda: 11-1-23

Edmund C Ickert ecickert at ysu.edu
Wed Oct 25 17:44:12 EDT 2023

Everyone,

If you are receiving this email you are subscribed to the senate email list.  To make it easier for members to be added or removed to the email list (rather than processing individual requests on a word document of the list), I went ahead and created a link to the email list at the address below (near the bottom of the page):
https://ysu.edu/academic-senate
YSU Academic Senate<https://ysu.edu/academic-senate>
Academic Senate Charter Preamble In recognition of the essential role of the faculty in the development of policies concerning the academic functions and activities of the University it is appropriate for the Senate to have primary responsibility for the development of new policies or changes in existing policies integral and essential to the academic functions and activities of the University.
ysu.edu
If you are a senator, please do not unsubscribe to the list as I will be using the list to send out important senate related emails.  If you are not a senator, you may choose to unsubscribe at any time if you do not wish to receive any further emails from the senate.  What this also means is that any emails from the senate will come from this address: ysu-academic-senate at lists.ysu.edu.

Since this is the first time I've sent through this email list, please let me know if there are any problems you might experience on your end.

You will find the agenda for the upcoming meeting on November 1, 2023 attached to this email.  Any supporting information received will be posted at:
https://ysu.edu/academic-senate/2023-2024-meeting-agendas-and-minutes
[https://ysu.edu/sites/all/themes/ysu/images/y.png]<https://ysu.edu/academic-senate/2023-2024-meeting-agendas-and-minutes>
2023-2024 Meeting Agendas and Minutes<https://ysu.edu/academic-senate/2023-2024-meeting-agendas-and-minutes>
Archive of Agenda and Minutes Academic Year 2022-2023 Previous Meeting Agendas and Minutes can be found on the Digital.Maag Repository.
ysu.edu

Edmund C Ickert, PT, DPT, PhD, CLT

Certified Lymphedema Therapist

Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy

Department of Graduate Studies in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences

Secretary, Academic Senate

Youngstown State University

Youngstown, OH 44555

Cushwa Hall, B326