[YSU-Academic-Senate] Important: Senate Agenda for Upcoming Meeting on 3-12-24

Edmund C Ickert ecickert at ysu.edu
Tue Mar 5 23:59:14 EST 2024

Everyone,

You will find the agenda for the upcoming senate meeting on March 13, 2024 attached to this email.  The meeting will begin at 4pm in Debartolo 132. Any supporting information received will be posted at:

https://ysu.edu/academic-senate/2023-2024-meeting-agendas-and-minutes

Please be advised that the YSU website is currently undergoing an upgrade at this time.  This means that until the upgrade is completed I will be unable to post any further information.  The current supporting documents and agenda on the website were posted on March 4th prior to the upgrade.  Since that time, a new agenda item has been added to new business:

  1.
EGCC Programs for Review

The current attached agenda reflects this updated change.  Please refer to this attached agenda as the updated final version.  I will also send along any supporting materials (outside the ones already posted on the website) as they become available via email.  I will also be in touch with the Project Coordinator for the YSU website to see when the updates will be completed.  Please monitor your emails for updates prior to the March 13th meeting.

Thank you for your time and look forward to seeing everyone next week,

Edmund C Ickert, PT, DPT, PhD, CLT

Certified Lymphedema Therapist

Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy

Department of Graduate Studies in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences

Secretary, Academic Senate

Youngstown State University

Youngstown, OH 44555

Cushwa Hall, B326