[YSU-Academic-Senate] Important: Updated Agenda for Senate Meeting on 4/3

Edmund C Ickert ecickert at ysu.edu
Thu Mar 28 13:48:46 EDT 2024

Everyone,

Attached is a revised agenda in preparation for the senate meeting on 4/3.  As a reminder, all senators are asked to be present at 4 pm next Wednesday 4/3 at 4:00 pm so that we will have sufficient quorum to conduct senate business.  As we start to wind down the year, there are important matters that the senate will need to address, and we respectfully ask that senators be present to ensure that business can be conducted.

Thank you for your support and participation.  We look forward to seeing everyone on 4/3.

Edmund C Ickert, PT, DPT, PhD, CLT

Certified Lymphedema Therapist

Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy

Department of Graduate Studies in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences

Secretary, Academic Senate

Youngstown State University

Youngstown, OH 44555

Cushwa Hall, B326