[YSU-Jewish] Sukkah Party

Center for Judaic and Holocaust Studies at YSU ysu-jewish at lists.ysu.edu
Mon Sep 13 21:15:09 EDT 2010

Dear Folks,

The Jewish Holiday of Sukkot is coming up next Wednesday.  This festival is celebrated through building temporary lodging (to represent the nomadic life of living in the desert following the Exodus) called a sukkah.  We will be putting up a sukkah on YSU's campus on Monday, September 20 at 3 pm in front of DeBartolo.  If you are interested, you are welcome to come help build the sukkah, decorate it, and then eat in it (we usually have pizza and soda).

Hope to see you there.

Helene