[bfsa] Martin Luther King, Jr. Diversity Breakfast 2005

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Dec 9 11:07:59 EST 2004

Hello everyone,
     I very much want to reserve tables for our association at this
function. It would be a great help if we had a head count as to how many
of us will be in attendance.

    A table accommodates 8 people, so if we know in advance we can make
necessary seating arrangements.

    Remember, tickets for this event go on sale next Monday, Dec 13,
2004 @ Bytes & Pieces (KILC).  Please get your tickets as soon as you
can because they sell very quickly and no tickets will be sold at the
door.
Thanks
    Happy Holidays to you and yours and may the Goodness of God's
Blessings continue to flow your way.