[bfsa] Memo BFSA meeting 04

bmscarborough at ysu.edu bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:24:30 EST 2004

Memo to: Black Faculty & Staff @ YSU

From: BFSA Executive Board
 Bill Blake, President; x 3779 email: wjblake at cc.ysu.edu
Robin Bradley, Secretary, x3080; email: rsbradley at cc.ysu.edu
 Brenda Scarborough, Treasurer, x 3126 email: bmscarborough at ysu.edu

Date: 02/12/04

Re: Representing

As per conversation my conversation with Bill, I am contacting BFSA rank
and file requesting your favorable response for BFSA GETTING BACK on
TRACK to GIVING BACK! We have fallen way behind with our interaction
with YSU students of color and one another.

We want to schedule a meeting on or about February 26, 2004, somewhere
in KILC. Please RSVP, ASAP to one of your board members, a date and/or
time that would be convenient for your attendance. Lost to share, new
freshman students & new faculty & staff have come on board.  We should
get to know them and they should know that we are here and active here
on campus.

Waiting to hear from you.

Brenda