[bfsa] YSU-ACE Member(s) NEW T-Shirts

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Mon Jun 7 10:31:42 EDT 2004

     If no one in your respective departments has approached this, ACE
will be ordering a new shirt.
    We need to know how many are interested in having one. Please relay
your interest by sending your SIZE(s) to me so that I can inform your
YSU-ACE Executive Board. At this time I can't quote a price per shirt,
or relay color/lettering/design to you. Will find out and report just as
soon as I can. Have a great day and thank you in advance for all prompt

Brenda, YSU-ACE 2nd V.P. Membership Chair