[bfsa] Relay For Life REMINDER

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Mar 31 13:15:59 EST 2004

 1.) Kick Off Rally is tomorrow at 5:15 PM - 7:30 pm @ St. Nicholas
Church Social Hall, 764 5th Street, Struthers, OH.

 Follow Midlothian Blvd. toward Struthers to Fifth Street,  make a right
turn onto Fifth St in Struthers the Church is on left hand side of
street few blocks up. Social Hall is located in the rear behind the
school. Hope to be seeing some of you there. We will be getting our
Relay shirts. There will be food and entertainment.

    2.) S-O-C-S camp site short track side, same side as last year, only
we will be located in the last spot on the right hand side. Real close
to the rest rooms and stuff.

    3.)  If you  have collected funds, be sure to bring it with you to
the Rally tomorrow evening for Bank Night.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your support!
Brenda, team captain