[bfsa] Tailgate Update

Arlene Floyd afloyd at ysu.edu
Mon Oct 11 17:48:29 EDT 2004

If you are interested in donating items for the tailgate, paper products
have already been donated.  Beverages (pop, juice, and soft drinks),
snacks, desserts, and side dishes are needed.  Please contact Cliff
Johnson  at cliffjohnson2881 at msn.com.

The tent should be on Elm Street either in front of Fedor Hall or across
the street.  It will be hard to miss because there will be many
beautiful people of color under or around it.  We will have football
tickets (Davida Perry-Taylor).  Black Alumni Chapter enrollment forms
will also be available.

The Minority Vendors tailgate was very nice this past Saturday
afternoon.  The food and company was excellent.  Ribs, chicken, potato
salad, baked beans, desserts and beverages were plentiful.  If you
didn't make it, you really missed a treat.  One of our Young
Entrepreneurs Program graduates and YSU student, Brandan Washington
coordinated the efforts.  Thank you Brandan.

This year, unfortunately, College Tech Prep will NOT tailgate at
homecoming.  Our national Tech Prep conference is scheduled during this
time and we will be enroute back home from Minneapolis.  Please come out
and represent for Black Alumni and Black Faculty and Staff.

Have a good and safe time at the homecoming tailgate.