[bfsa] Leadership Summit & Homecoming Tailgating

Arlene Floyd afloyd at ysu.edu
Tue Sep 21 15:54:31 EDT 2004

Black Alumni Chapter (BAC) is planning to host a Leadership Summit for
Spring 2005 for the African American and Latino communities.  If you are
interested in being part of the planning, please let me know.  We hope
to address the following: economics, education, politics, and culture.
To hope to spur our own version of Youngstown 2010 - the planning
process from this summit.

Also, please don't forget that BAC will be tailgating for Homecoming on
October 16th, 12-4 PM, Fedor Hall Parking Lot.  The new YSU alcohol
tailgating policies forbid the bringing of outside alcoholic products to
the tent area.  Only the BAC will be able to purchase beer and wine
coolers ahead and distribute them at the tent.