[bfsa] S-O-C-S Teams Contributions & Awards

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Apr 20 09:18:08 EDT 2005

As usual our teams did very well at this years event.

2005 1st Place Trophy: Best Opening Lap (on displayed in Reference room)

          1st Place Ribbon: Most Laps Completed
                            (We have always received a trophy for this,
but not this year)

We also had "Most Teams Formed," but it wasn't recognized this year (?)
Not to worry, look what we did!

 S-O-C-S Teams combined totals
                                2005 $3616.10
                                2004 $2537.00
                                2003 $2425.00
                                2002 $2610.80

            $11193.90 WATCH OUT NOW!!!
NOTE: The total for 2005 is my tally, the bottom line should grow
because donations were turned in on day of relay that I don't have.

Award Highlights:

2002 (4) First Place Trophies = "Best Cancer Message", "Best Opening
Lap",
            "Most Laps Completed" (S2 Fam), "Most Teams Formed" (3)

2003 (2) First Place Trophies;= "Best Cancer Message", "Best Opening
Lap",
        2nd  Place Ribbon "Most Laps Completed" (S2 Fam)

2004 (3) First Place Trophies = "Best Opening Lap", "Most Laps
Completed" (S2 Fam), "Most Teams Formed", 1st Place Ribbon "Wet Tee
Shirt Contest" (S1 Maag)

2005 (2) First Place Trophy = “Best Opening Lap”, 1st Place Ribbon “Most
Laps Completed” (S2 Fam)

    We have done very well, and I can't thank you enough for your
continued support of S-O-C-S teams. Without this team effort, we would
have not been able to be achieve the success that we have over the
years.

All supportive efforts are greatly appreciated.
"WE can't BE without YOU!"