[bfsa] African American Families and Communities course

Bonnie Young Laing, Ph.D bylaing at ysu.edu
Thu Aug 4 18:16:21 EDT 2005

Hello All,

My name is Bonnie Young Laing, I am a professor in the Social Work
Department.

This Fall we will offer a course on African American Families and
Communities.  If any of you know of anyone  who may be interested in this
course, please forward this information to them.  This course typically has
low numbers, especially of us.

We will explore the African Centered Framework in terms of Understanding the
Issues and concerns of Black Families and Communities and will examine
culturally relevant interventions  for concerns.

The Course Numbers are as Follows:

7670 SCWK 4860  African American Family and Community.   T TH 8am- 9am (
times may change to later in day).

Thanks Much,

Bonnie Young Laing