[bfsa] Holiday Greetings BFSA Members

Rosa Maria Vega rmvega at ysu.edu
Wed Dec 21 12:15:10 EST 2005

Just a reminder - Hope to see you there!

Holiday Greetings BFSA Members!

Please mark your calendars for our end-of-the-year BFSA Holiday Meeting for
Wednesday, December 21 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Come (feel free to bring your lunch) and join us for holiday desserts and
refreshments in the 2nd floor Conference Room of the Phelps Building.  Frank
Akpadock of the Center for Urban and Regional Studies will host our meeting.
If you need to get in touch with Frank, please call him at extension 1406.

The newly elected BFSA Executive Board will use part of the hour to update
members on our new initiatives and solicit volunteers for committees to help
move us forward in the New Year. The rest of the hour will be used to meet
new members, renew old friendships and celebrate the season while we share
holiday treats!

Hope to see you there!

Rosa Maria Vega
BFSA Secretary