[bfsa] Position for faculty in Computer Technology

jlboyd at ysu.edu jlboyd at ysu.edu
Tue Feb 1 17:50:57 EST 2005

There is a position opening in computer Technology for a faculty member.  If any
of you know anyone interested please give me their names.

I also need the names and addresses of the presidents of the various Black
fraternities and sororties, Business and Professional Womens Club. Junior Civic
League and any others you may Have.  Please send me any information you may have
soon.

Joan