[bfsa] Y2010 Plan

Arlene Floyd afloyd at ysu.edu
Fri Jan 14 17:11:33 EST 2005

I hope that everyone in the Youngstown area will attend the Youngstown
2010 meeting at Stambaugh Auditorium on Thursday, January 27th, 7:00
PM.  I attended the Marketing Group meeting and I was able to get more
information regarding the "plan".  While the meeting on January 27th is
to "unveil" the plan, the "Plan" is a work in progress.  It is a
foundation or framework for the City Planners to submit to City Council
to adopt and start developing  concrete details - of what goes where.
Therefore, the work continues in terms of us getting our critical issues
identified with solutions, suggestions, recommendations. etc.

I would like to call another BAC/Community meeting  after the January
27th Y2010 meeting to continue our planning process.

Arlene Floyd