[bfsa] DVD release party in Niles

Arthur Byrd artbyrd at mindspring.com
Thu May 5 08:59:22 EDT 2005

Hi, everyone.
This is Art Byrd. I wanted you know about this event for a film I
directed.

The DVD Release Party at Borders,
Niles Ohio.

Saturday, May 7 @ 8:00PM

The DVD is “Road To Perservance”, a documentary about a local band
Soundoctrine’s tour of Ohio and PA Borders Store in 2002 which was a
finalist at the 2004 Hollywood Black Film Festival in Hollywood, CA.

The DVD is being sold at the Borders Store in Niles and on line at CD
Baby.com.

SounDoctrine’s music is jazz and funk and other mixtures of music.

Soundoctrine will be playing as well as signing DVDs with Director Art
Byrd.