[bfsa] BFSA Nominees for Special Election 2005 2006

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Oct 18 08:05:16 EDT 2005

Meeting is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 21, 2005 @ 4:30 pm. in KILC.
You will be informed of the room as soon as it is confirmed.
Hope to see your there.

Very impressive list of names
Sharing status of nominations as received from:
Dr. Dan Ayana, Nomination Chair

Hi Tracy and Cameron, here are the nominees.

For President: Jackie Daniel
               Arlene Floyd
               Joan Boyd
               Frank Akpadock
               Brenda Scarborough
               Victor Wantatah
               Samuel Adu-Poku
                Hasheen Wilson
                Ndizi Masagara
                Trevor Watkins

For Vice President: Hasheen Wilson
                   Christian Onwudiwe
                   Brenda Scarborough
                   Tom Oder
                   Jackie Daniel
                    William Blake
                    Glen Clark

For Secretary        Samuel Adu-Poku
                    Lael Watkins

                    Jackie Daniel

For Treasurer       Trevor Watkins
                     Robin Bradley
                     Samuel Adu-Poku
                     JoAnn Traylor
                     Hasheen Wilson

Yes, I think it is better to get the willingness of the nominees. So post the
names (or e-mail the nominees) and notify everyone to look at the list of the
nominees. Let the nominees who do not want to serve send you a note to be
removed from the list. Some individuals are nominated for multiple offices. Let
them choose one. As for seconding nominees, it might be technically difficult.
Some individuals nominated themselves. Do they ask someone to second them? Or do
we ask individuals to second nominees? I think it is better to present for
voting those who are willing to serve.

Yes there are no guidelines to navigate all these. That is why I chose the
shortest path. Let everyone deal with it Friday.

Finally there are no nominations yet for the Media Officer/Public R.O and Info.
O. (Personally I wanted to nominate Cameron for Media Officer) But I think we
have a lot on the plate now. Let's ask nominations to these two positions
Friday.

Dan