[bfsa] Today's meeting

Cameron Hughes cahughes at cc.ysu.edu
Fri Oct 21 09:48:20 EDT 2005

Just a friendly reminder., today we meet to finalize the nomination
process.
I think nominations can also be made from the floor (I'm not sure
though)

The official meeting time is from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m  TODAY in Kilcawley
room 2036

We will also solicit your suggestions, recommendations, ideas
(preferrably in writing) for the diversity partnership program.

With all of the heated debate about these elections I'm reminded of:

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/40/

Perhaps we all need to check our cultural and ethnic compass, make sure
we know where we are and where we hope to go.