[bfsa] UJIMA Celebration

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Sep 1 16:05:45 EDT 2005

    Picnic to carry out our mission of "UJIMA" which is intended to
bring us together to focus on meeting our students and developing
interpersonal relationships.

Place: University Courtyards

Date: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 02, 2005

Time: 11:30 - 4:00 pm

    We are asking you to help us by providing a covered dish or making a
contribution.  All food and beverage items should be taken to the
Courtyard the morning of Friday, September 02,2005 between 9:30 and
11:15 am.  There will be someone in the area of the volleyball court to
receive the contributions.

DON'T FORGET YOUR LAWN CHAIRS AND SERVING SPOONS.

I won't be at this desk in the morning, but will be in the Courtyard
area.         Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!