[bfsa] Emergency Meeting

Cameron Hughes cahughes at cc.ysu.edu
Tue Sep 13 09:38:41 EDT 2005

An emergency meeting will be held on Wednesday  Sept 14, 2005 in
Bresnahan I,II at 3:30 p.m.

The purpose of this meeting

is the to see where we are at on the letter and petition to Dr. Sweet
and

to  decide what we are going to do with the press, online medias,
websites, etc.

In addition to these we will also discuss what we will do in terms of a
community
protest.

We will be considering who we need as  media spokesperson(s) etc.

Everyone who can attend is urged to attend because we need the
feedback.  We need the ideas,creativity and
imagination and experience that is held throughout this group.

Together we stand.  Together we win, we all win....

Thanx

Cameron