[bfsa] Sept 30th Meeting

Cameron Hughes cahughes at cc.ysu.edu
Wed Sep 28 12:23:37 EDT 2005

The delegation met with President Sweet and Provost Herbert yesterday at
3:00.

The meeting was extremely productive, and very encouraging.  We will
bring the
results of this meeting  (in living color) to you at meeting scheduled
for Sept 30.

For all interested in the specific details, conversations that took
place  in the meeting,
and the general results of the meeting. Please be advised:

A BFSA meeting is scheduled for Friday, September 30, 2005 at 4:00 pm in
Kilcawley Room 2069.

The agenda items are:

     Dr. Noah Midamba, Past Interim Administrator for Center for
International Studies & Programs

·    BFSA Constitution and Bylaws

·    Future Meeting Dates

     Items of Interest for BFSA

This will be the first meeting in a series of meeting that will be
geared toward us getting  our #@$!
together.  The Dr. Midamba thing has raised lots of issues, sparked lots
of debate, created divisions,
opened wounds, etc.,  as an organization we need to address all of this
get on the same page and
move forward.

We look forward to seeing all of you there!!!!

·

·