[bfsa] RE: BFSA website updates (1-30)

Tracey Hughes sugi_pai_chan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 06:09:08 EST 2006

Hi BFSA members:

I just wanted to inform you concerning the updates
this week on the BFSA website:

* Please fill out the Meeting Availability Form on the
main page or on the Meeting Dates webpage. This
iformation will be used to make meeting the most
convenient for all members

* African American History Month Calendar of Events

* Photos of the BFSA Inauguration ceremony/celebration

* What's going on on campus?

http://www.ysubfsa.org

Remember if you have any information, announcements of
events in the community or on campus, or information
you feel BFSA members should know, send it to me and
we will post it on the website.

sugi_pai_chan at yahoo.com

Thanx
Tracey Hughes