[bfsa] Location Special Program - GALLERY / KILC

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Feb 2 11:31:45 EST 2006

   Thank you in advance for your tremendous show of support that no
doubt contributed to the overwhelming success of this outstanding
student initiated effort to show respect & pay homage to Mrs. Coretta
Scott King.   We all remember another student based initiative that
brought Mrs. King to the campus of Youngstown State University.
     One of the most proudest days of our lives!
                Looking forward to seeing us stand with them in support.
                    WE CANT MISS - WE MUST DO THIS!