[bfsa] Re; Website Update

Tracey Hughes sugi_pai_chan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 06:00:48 EST 2006

Hi BFSA members:

I wanted to inform about updates to the BFSA website:

* announcements of general meeting
* announce of Diversity Banquet for March 22

I would also like to invite any members to write
articles for the website.
You can submit an article about a topic concerning:

* BFSA organization
* Campus issues
*Faculty, Staff and student issues
* Local and International concerns

The article does not have to be long (300-500 words).
If you are interested please let me know what you
would like to write about. Remember, this is OUR
WEBSITE. It should reflect the concerns and opinions
of its members.

Thanx
Tracey Hughes