[bfsa] Today's important meeting!

Cameron Hughes cahughes at cc.ysu.edu
Mon Mar 13 08:46:11 EST 2006

Please keep in mind everyone that we are finalizing our Diversity
Initiatives task force today.   Everyone is encouraged to
come and contribute
suggestions, wisdom and experience.  To do this properly we will need
the collective guidance and thoughtfulness of all of
are members.
The meeting is today at  5:00 p.m.  in  the Humphrey room in
Kilcawley.    If you have suggestions and recommendations for
BFSA now is the best time to voice them.
If you can't be there in person  please take some time and send a
detailed e-mail with your input.

Contributions in the way of ideas, suggestions, and recommendations will
be welcomed from any and all of our members.

See ya later on....

Thanx

Cameron