[bfsa] Prayers and Well Wishes

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu May 25 15:57:25 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,
    For the past 2 weeks, it seems that misfortune has it members very hard.
    I am asking that we remember our members who are in the mists of
bereaving the loss of a loved one, and or recovering from surgery.
  It is hard, but we all know through God's divine Blessings, we make it
through life's trials and tribulations.  I am asking for a special
mention for the recovery of Ann Mills, she is the cleaning staff person
here in the library.  She is fighting for her life after suffering a
massive stroke that has her in a coma.   Just learned that she came
through a serious surgery that the physician DIDN'T expect her to
survive, but the Lord pulled her through.
    P.U S. H
             Pray
                    Until
                            Something