[bfsa] None

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Nov 21 08:41:21 EST 2006

Please join me in extending must deserved KOODLES these BFSA for an
outstanding representation and for a job well done.  We know that you
will continue to keep up the good work.  You don't know how to do what
you do any other way!!!

Sherri Lovelace-Cameron, associate professor, Chemistry, and Arlene
Floyd, director, Associate Degree and Tech Prep Programs, presented
"Closing the Achievement Gap Using Self-Regulated Learning" at the 2006
National Tech Prep Network Conference in Dallas.

Tysa Egleton, Coordinator, Center for Student Progress Orientation
Services, had her article “Incorporating Diversity in a One-Day,
First-Year Student Orientation” published in the November issue of
E-Source for College Transitions, the monthly newsletter of the
National Resource Center for the First-Year Experience.