[bfsa] Re: Update to BFSA website 09-20

Tracey Hughes sugi_pai_chan at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 14:34:30 EDT 2006

Hi Members:

I just wanted to let you know about the most recent
updates to the BFSA website:

* YSU's Metro College is offering a course on
Establishing a tax exempt organization.  We are
encouraging our BFSA members to sign up for this
course because it will assist us in becoming a tax
exempt organization.

* Also a course on successful personal finance
management is being offered on campus.

* An Evening of Discussion and Music for Saturday,
October 28th @ 6:00 PM Peaberry's Cafe. Join the fun,
learning, entertaining music, and positive social
interaction.

* In an article contributed by Julia Gergits, YSU-OEA
President, Professor Department of English, she
writes: “It's hard to be optimistic about our next
negotiations. To tell the truth, it's hard to be
anything but pessimistic. The classified employees and
the faculty share many of the same problems that
existed at the time of the strikes, even though a year
has passed...”

* Watch for articles concerning the year anniversary
of BFSA's meeting with Dr. Sweet

Visit our BFSA's website:

http://www.ysubfsa.org

Thanx