[bfsa] Diversity Banquet

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Mon Apr 23 10:28:08 EDT 2007

BFSA our support is needed on this.  Things that we intend to do and
are important to us sometimes just get set aside while we go through
our daily busy schedules.
 It isn't too late to get your ticket for tonights event.  We have
always taken a leadership roll in support of this event. Let us not
faulter on this one.
Thanking in you in advance for your support. Brenda

 William Blake wrote:

I am at my wits end and need your assistance with a last attempt to get
the numbers up.

Would you please send out another announcement to the BFSA and ask them
to get tickets to the Diversity Banquet on Monday, April 23, 2007?  The
event will be held in the Chestnut Room of Kilcawley Center starting at
5:00 p.m.  Tickets are $20.00 for non-students and $10.00 for YSU
students.  The Keynote Speaker will be Ms. Debra Calhoun who is with
the Friends Society.  The dinner has been dedicated to the victims of
the Virginia Tech. tragedy this past Monday.

There will be performances by Dan Wilson, the YSU Gospel Choir, the
African Student Union Dance Ensemble and Ms. Ebody Green.  Our students
need to see our faces in the audience and it is not to late to get a
ticket.  Please call my secretary Karen at ext. 2087 to reserve your
ticket.  Also, if you cannot attend we also need donations to cover the
cost of students attending.

BFSA has historically been the strongest supports of this diversity
effort.  I trust that we can continue to grow this relationship.
Please extend this invitation to the entire membership again, and if it
is able to encourage anyone to get their reservations into us we will
be forever grateful.

In advance, thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Thank you,

William J. Blake, Director
Office of Student Diversity Programs
(330) 941-2086