[bfsa] YSU-ACE Membership Materials 2007-2008

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Thu Aug 23 14:43:52 EDT 2007

FYI
As membership chair, I would like to bring addition to (3) important
points of interest to our Rank and File:

     1. Please read the postcard that your membership card is attached
to and follow the instructions.  IF ANY information is INCORRECT, make
the necessary corrections on the card and RETURN IT TO OEA Membership
Headquarters.  No Postage necessary.

   2. NEA DUES-TAB Beneficiary Registration Form {insert}

   NEA DUES-TAB Insurance is an automatic benefit free to eligible NEA
members, provided by the NEA Members Insurance Trust.  To help us
administer this program, please complete this form in it entirety, then
fold, seal and mail.  No postage necessary.  You may also register on
our WEB SITE
     [www.neamb.com/dtform.jsp]
          This information will be held in strick confidence.

   3. Some membership cards were not received.  As membership chair, I
will notify OEA Headquarters of this oversite and ask that OEA send the
missing membership cards to the respective members' home address.

Thanks
Brenda
YSU-ACE Membership Chair

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II