[bfsa] Greetings

Victor Wan-Tatah vfwantatah at ysu.edu
Wed Dec 26 11:28:26 EST 2007

I would like to wish our members a  merry Christmas in arreas and a
happy and prosperous New Year. I would also like to thank all of you who
have made BFSA at YSU your business. Your involvement does make a
difference. I would particularly thank those who turned out during our
reception for new members, the General Meeting and the meeting with
President Sweet. All three events were immensely informative,
instructive and successful.

I also want to thank those of you who have been supportive of other
diversity related events on campus. I hope to see you at other events
and activities of the New Year, including the Martin Luther King
Breakfast and African American History Month events in February. I am
excited about these and future events, celebrating the university's
centennial.

While wishing you all a rewarding and happy New Year, I would also
encourage you to pay your dues to our treasurer.
Victor Wan-Tatah
President