[bfsa] Provost meeting

l hughes reportz25 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 17:07:28 EST 2007

Hello All,

I know Trevor and I are on the student committee and
are not faculty or staff members and may not
understand the vast responsibilities that are thrust
upon each and everyone of you on a daily basis.

But, we too hope that as many individuals as possible
will take the time to be more active in BFSA,
especially at this meeting.

If we are supposed to be about unity, we must show it
with actions as well as words. There are those of us
who look up to you for guidance and direction, and we
are lost without those who have come before us leading
the way for the next generation.

I  hope this message finds everyone in goods spirits,
and I hope to see everyone soon.

Thank you in advance for anyone who takes out the time
to help in any way possible.

Lae'l Hughes-Watkins