[bfsa] Meeting with the Provost

Dr. Frank Akpadock fakpadock at ysu.edu
Fri Feb 9 15:10:30 EST 2007

Hello All:
I lecture on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and unfortunately my class meeting
time happens to coincide with the time of the General meeting. I regret
to say that I will not be able to attend this very important meeting,
but I encourage all others able to attend to do so in the spirit of
Black History Month celebrations.  All the best.

Frank Akpadock